Bio Island Cod Liver Fish Oil for Kids (90 Capsules)
Bio Island Cod Liver Fish Oil for Kids (90 Softgel Capsules)
- Cod-liver oil is a rich source of vitamin A & D.
- DHA and EPA are essential nutrients for those who do not produce sufficient amounts, and more must be obtained from diet or supplements.
- Helps support healthy growth and development for infants and children whose dietary intake may be inadequate.
- Always read the label and use only as directed. Supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains fish products and soya oil.
Each Tablet Contains
Cod Liver Oil - 275mg
Equiv. to Vitamin A 100mcg - RE (333IU) & Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D) - 0.75mcg (30IU)
Fish Oil – Natural - 120mg
Equiv. to omega-3 marine triglycerides 36mg, as eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) - 21.6mg & Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) - 14.4mg
D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - 4.35mg
Infants 0-6 months: exclusive breastfeeding is recommended, consult your health professional and use only as directed. 7 - 12 months take 1-2 capsules daily; 1 - 3 yrs take 2 capsules daily; 4 - 8 yrs take 3 capsules daily; 9+ yrs take 4 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Please take with meal.
*For children under 4 years, twist or cut the capsule tail and squeeze the contents onto a spoon. The contents can then be administered into the mouth, using the spoon. Alternatively, the dosage can be squeezed onto food.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. The appearance of this product may vary slightly due to using natural fish oil.