Nutrition Care Gut Relief Powder (150g)
Nutrition Care Gut Relief is a comprehensive herbal/nutritional formula to support gastrointestinal health.
- Maintains gut integrity and function
- Gut Relief may assist in the relief of mild digestive disorders
- Helps to soothe mild inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract
- People wanting to maintain optimal digestive function
- Indigestion: Symptoms can include bloating, belching and abdominal discomfort
- Gastric reflux: Symptoms can include heartburn, regurgitation of acid/bile, excessive salivation and painful swallowing
- Enteritis (inflammation of the small intestine): Symptoms can include diarrhoea, nausea, loss of appetite and abdominal discomfort
- Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining): Symptoms can include pain in the upper abdomen, loss of appetite, bloating, nausea, vomiting and feeling very full after eating
Each 5g of NC Gut Relief powder contains:
Cumerone® 30.37 mg
Equiv. Curcumin 6.38 mg
Glutamine 2.5 g
Quercetin 200 mg
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 415.05 mg
Aloe Vera fresh leaf Equiv. Aloe Vera leaf fresh 500 mg
Peppermint Oil 3 mg
Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) stem bark inner powder 500 mg
Guar Gum 100 mg
Pectin 100 mg
Dibasic sodium phosphate 260 mg
Glutamine – A fuel for your gastrointestinal cells to support growth and repair.
Cumerone® – A specialised extract of curcumin from Turmeric (Curcuma longa) to assist with inflammation reduction
Prebiotic fibres – Helps increase the growth of friendly bacteria
Peppermint oil – To help relieve bloating and flatulence
Aloe vera + Slippery Elm – Helps to soothe the gastrointestinal tract and reduce inflammation
Free from gluten, dairy, lactose, nuts, soy, egg.
Adults take 1 heaped teaspoon (equivalent to 5g powder) daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Up to 3 doses (15g) daily can be taken if required.