Healthy Care Vitamin C 500mg Chewable (500 Tablets)
Vitamin C is an important nutritional antioxidant, protecting the body from the effects of free radicals. Healthy Care Vitamin C 500mg is useful for Vitamin C supplementation and assists in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing. Helps to support immune system health.
- Assists in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
- Helps reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Helps enhance collagen formation.
- Maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Maintain immune system health and function.
- Reduce common cold duration.
- Relieve the severity of common cold symptoms.
- Helps support wound healing.
Each tablet contains:
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 200mg
Sodium ascorbate 340mg
equiv. to Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 300mg
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. Protect from humidity.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
- If symptoms persist - seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Use only as directed.
- Contains Sucralose.