Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel for Acne (25g)
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel for Acne is an invisible treatment to help reduce the occurrence of pimples, blackheads and the symptoms of acne. Formulated with 100% pure Australian-grown Tea Tree Oil, a natural antibacterial agent, this concentrated formula penetrates deep into the skin, helping to dry out pimples and acne. 5% Tea Tree Oil has demonstrated to be an effective treatment for mild to moderate acne when compared to 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, but with fewer side effects*.
*Bassett IB, Pannowitz DL, Barneston RS. A comparative study of tea tree oil versus benzoyl peroxide in the treatment of acne. Med J Aust. 1990; 153: 455
- Free from Benzoyl peroxide
- Clear gel for an invisible treatment
- Free from synthetic parabens, mineral oils, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients
- Melaleuca Oil 200 mg/g
- Contains Alcohol 12% v/v
- Cleanse skin thoroughly.
- Gently apply a small amount to affected areas morning and night.
- For external use only.
- Skin patch test prior to use, if sensitivity occurs discontinue use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if foil seal at mouth of tube is broken.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.