Bio Island DHA for Kids (60 Softgel Capsules)
- Helps maintain healthy growth and development for infants and children whose dietary intake may be inadequate.
- DHA is an essential nutrient for those who do not produce sufficient amounts, and more must be obtained from diet or supplements
- DHA contributes to the development of the brain, nervous system and vision in infants and children
- Helps support the health of brain and nervous system
- Always read the label and use only as directed. Supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each Tablet Contains
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) enriched oil from microalgae Schizochytrium species 250mg
- Equiv. to DHA 100mg
Infants 0 - 6 months: exclusive breastfeeding is normally recommended, please consult your healthcare professional and use only as directed. 7 months - 6 yrs take 1 capsule daily; 7 - 12 yrs take 2 capsules daily; or as directed by your healthcare professional. Please take with meal.
*For children under 4 years, twist or cut the capsule tail and squeeze the contents onto a spoon. The contents can then be administered into the mouth, using the spoon. Alternatively, the dosage can be squeezed onto food.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. The appearance of this product may vary slightly due to using natural algae.