Bio Island DHA for Pregnancy (60 Capsules)
- DHA is essential for the growth and development of the brain in both the foetal and neonatal stages.
- Maternal DHA supplementation during breast-feeding may help support healthy cognitive function development in infants.
- Maternal DHA intake during pregnancy may be associated with cognitive function and healthy nervous system development in infants.
- Supports visual development and function.
Each Capsule Contains
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) enriched oil from microalgae Schizochytrium species 525mg
- Equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 210mg
Women trying to conceive and pregnant women between 0–10 weeks in their pregnancy take 1 capsule daily.
Pregnant women between 10–36 weeks and above, and breastfeeding mothers take 2–3 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Nutritional supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Always read the label.
- This medicine may not be right for you.
- Read the warnings before purchase.
- The appearance of this product may vary slightly due to using natural algae.