Blackmores Evening Primose Oil (190 Capsules)
Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil contains cold-pressed EPO. EPO is a source of the important omega-6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Low levels of GLA have been found in women with PMS and adults as well as children with mild eczema.
- Evening primrose oil (EPO) is a source of the omega-6 essential fatty acids gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA)
- Low levels of GLA have been found in women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Lifestyle factors such as excess saturated fats in the diet and stress levels also affect GLA metabolism
- Halal certified
Active Ingredients per Capsule
- Evening primrose oil (EPO) providing gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100 mg
Adults – Take 1 to 3 capsules once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 to 2 capsules once a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional