Healthy Care Ultra Premium Propolis 3800mg (200 Capsules)
Propolis is a pure, organic substance that is collected by bees from the leaf buds and bark of some common trees. Bees utilise this substance as a protection against micro-organisms and to patch holes or cracks in their beehives. It is a sticky resin-like material consisting of 50-55% resin and balsam, 30% wax and 10% pollen. Propolis is a complex substance containing flavonoid, amino acids, vitamins A, B, C and E, as well as numerous amount of minerals such as copper, iron, manganese and zinc. Propolis has been used as a healing agent for almost 5000 years because of its rich source of flavonoid.
Aids in the maintenance of general wellbeing
Each capsule contains:
- Propolis dry extract
- Equiv to fresh Propolis (3800mg) 3.8g
- No added sugar, starch, yeast, salt or preservatives.
Adult: Take 1 capsule daily with meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Store below 30 deg C in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Protect from humidity.
- Propolis may cause allergic reaction. If irritation or swelling of mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.