Life-Space Breastfeeding Probiotic (50 Capsules)
Australia's No.1 Women's Probiotic*. A premium probiotic formula containing 10 strains of beneficial bacteria, including two naturally found in breast milk, combined with Iodine and Vitamin D. Formulated to support a healthy microbiome and general health and wellbeing during breastfeeding.
- Supporting immune and digestive health
- Encouraging good bacterial diversity
- Providing Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 which may help reduce the risk of eczema in young children with a family history, when taken during pregnancy, breastfeeding and in the first two years of life
Each vege-capsule contains: 23 billion CFU
Probiotic - CFU
L. rhamnosus HN001 - 6.0 Billion
B. lactis Bl-04 - 5.0 Billion
L. paracasei Lpc-37 - 4.0 Billion
L. plantarum Lp-115 - 3.0 Billion
L. fermentum CECT5716 - 1.5 Billion
B. animalis ssp. lactis HN019 - 1.0 Billion
B. infantis Bi-26 - 1.0 Billion
B. breve CECT7263 - 500 Million
L. reuteri 1E1 - 500 Million
L. reuteri LR92 - 500 Million
Iodine (from potassium iodide 176.8 microgram) - 135 microgram
Vitamin D (colecalciferol) - 2.5 microgram
Vegetarian friendly formula. No added dairy, gluten, egg, artificial colours or flavours. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Mostly found in areas such as the digestive system, urinary system, and genital system.
Bifidobacteria are one of the major of bacteria that make up the gastrointestinal tract.
CFU=Colony Forming Units
Unit of measurement used for probiotics and other bacteria.
Adults take 1 vege-capsule daily with water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Use within 3 months of opening
- Do not use if the label seal around cap is broken or removed
- No refrigeration required