Life-Space Probiotic Powder For Infant (60g)
Life-Space Probiotic Powder for Infant is a premium quality, multi-strain probiotic formula containing 8 strains of beneficial bacteria including 2 types that are naturally found in breastmilk. Specifically formulated for infants aged between 1 and 6 months, Probiotic Powder for Infant also contains prebiotic Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS) along with milk protein Lactoferrin.
- Supporting a healthy microbiome
- Supporting digestive health
- Supporting a healthy immune system.
- Providing Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 which may help reduce the risk of developing eczema in young children with a family history, when taken during pregnancy, breastfeeding and in the first 2 years of life.
-Encouraging good bacterial diversity
Each 1 gram contains: 7.5 billion CFU
Probiotic Strain - CFU L. rhamnosus HN001 - 3.0 Billion B. lactis BI-04 - 1.5 Billion B. animalis ssp. lactis HN019 - 1.0 Billion L. rhamnosus GG - 1.0 Billion L. fermentum SBS-1 - 250 Million L. paracasei Lpc-37 - 250 Million B. longum BB536 - 200 Million B. breve M-16V - 100 Million B. infantis Bi-26 - 100 Million L. reuteri 1E1 - 100 Million
Mostly found in areas such as the digestive system, urinary system, and genital system.
Bifidobacteria are one of the major of bacteria that make up the gastrointestinal tract.
CFU=Colony Forming Units
Unit of measurement used for probiotics and other bacteria.
Recommended from 6 months or as directed by your healthcare professional. Add powder to bottle with lukewarm liquid and shake vigorously. Ensure powder is fully dissolved, then consume immediately. Can also be added to food. Only the enclosed spoon should be used. 6 months -3 years: 1 gram daily (1 level spoon) Eczema risk reduction: 2 grams daily (2 level spoons).
- Contains milk products. Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Store long term below 30°C in a dry place.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
- Do not use if the label seal around cap is broken or removed.
- No refrigeration required.