Swisse Ultiboost Prostate (50 Tablets)
Swisse Ultiboost Prostate is a premium quality formula containing vitamins, minerals and herbs to support healthy prostate function.
Formulated with Saw Palmetto and Nettle to help provide symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (prostate enlargement), including difficulties with urination, hesitant interrupted weak stream, urinary frequency and urgency, dribbling or leaking. Zinc and selenium are essential for male reproductive health. Swisse Ultiboost Prostate has been formulated based on scientific evidence to provide key ingredients beneficial to prostate health.
Each Tablet Contains
• Selenium (from selenomethionine 16.25 mcg) 6.5 mcg
• Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate 30 mg) 6 mg
• Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol 1.25 mcg) 50 IU
• Folic acid 250 mcg
• Standardised extracts equivalent to dry:
Tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) fresh fruit (equiv. lycopene 600 mcg) 3.5 g
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) dry fruit (equiv. fatty acids 54.38 mg) 870 mg
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) dry fruit (equiv. fatty acids 90 mg) 1 g
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) dry rhizome (equiv. curcumin 3.25 mg) 100 mg
Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng) dry root (equiv. ginsenosides 1.38 mg) 55 mg
• Extracts equivalent to dry:
Nettle (Urtica dioica) root 1 g
Pumpkin Seed (Cucurbita pepo) seed 500 mg
Reishi mushrom (Ganoderma lucidum) mushroom 55 mg
Dyer's woad (Isatis tinctoria) root & rhizome 55 mg
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root & stolon 55 mg
• No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy or artificial flavours.
Adult men dosage: One to two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.